Thank you for your interest in partnering with us. SDiA offers a variety of opportunities for you to interact with engaged participants. SDiA will convene 100 young professionals and university students in beautiful Heidelberg to learn about sustainable development and discuss tangible opportunities for leading their respective organisations, industries, and communities towards the transformation to a more sustainable world.
We are excited to build mutually beneficial relationships by ensuring strong partnership satisfaction with the opportunities provided through SDiA. We look forward to developing packages tailored to your needs and maintaining ongoing partnerships that benefit students throughout their studies and in their future careers.
There are several options for engaging with our participants, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you. The primary avenues for engaging with SDiA participants are through advertisement on our social media streams, passive advertisement at the event, sponsorship of workshops, and an opportunity fair. Various sponsorship packages encompassing multiple options are also available.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below.
We can provide you with details of our different sponsorship packages and other opportunities to engage with our conference participants upon request.
Reasons to partner with us
Academia Meets Practice
- Join 100 participants from all over the world and choose from more than 12 workshops and action labs throughout the conference.
- Meet distinguished guest speakers from politics, science, and the business sector.
Knowledge Sharing and Exchange
- Consult with sustainable development experts from different backgrounds, representing all regions of the world.
- Inspire students and young professionals with your own solutions and know-how.
- Join us for our receptions, informal get-togethers, and other networking events.
- Meet leaders, scholars, and entrepreneurs in the field of sustainable development.
- Build an international network for lasting effects.