Registration Options and Conference Fees
Registration for the conference is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Due to limited space, we are able to accept only 100 participants. The sooner you register, the better your chances will be for assignment to your preferred workshops and action labs. Click here to register:
Early-bird fee: 70€
Regular fee: 100€
Early-bird registration will remain open until 1 July 2018. After this date, registration will still be possible, but the fee will increase to 100€.
The conference fee includes:
– Welcome pack, including conference materials
– Participation in the opening ceremony and the welcome reception
– Participation in the conference workshops and action labs
– Dinner reception at Heidelberg City Hall
– Participation in the closing ceremony, held in the historic Great Hall at Heidelberg University, followed by a reception
– Light refreshments during coffee and tea breaks
– City tour through Bahnstadt, a zero-emissions district in Heidelberg that adheres to passive housing standards and prioritises sustainability
– Certificate of attendance
The conference fee does not include the costs of travel, accommodation, or meals.
In cooperation with our sponsors, we are planning to offer a limited number of scholarships that will be awarded to selected participants on a competitive basis. We will publish more information on this site as soon as the application process starts. Click here to sign up for our conference newsletter.
Early-bird registration will open soon and will remain open until 1 July 2018. After this date, registration will still be possible, but the fee will increase to 100€.
Click here to register.
|Conference registration opens||1 June 2018|
|Early-bird registration deadline||1 July 2018|
|Workshop assignments announced||1 October 2018|
|SDiA 2018 conference dates||1 to 3 November 2018|
Do you have questions or need additional information? Contact us here.